Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Beauty in details

2_klein

I have to admit, I’m a huge fan of Scandinavian design with all their pure and simple style, clear lines and elegance. Since we’ve moved into new flat, I was trying to decorate the space in a similar style. One of the important things is the furniture and little accessories, which makes every room more liveable and cozy.
Fresh flowers at home are the “must”: they will make your space not only look prettier and fancy but also give You a good vibes and even energy. That’s why it’s a challenge to find a proper vase on the Internet with a huge selection.
So last weeks searching for special pieces, I stumbled across a new Palladio Collection from Leonardo. Immediately i decided for myself, I have to get several vases for the living room, because beautiful shapes and warm colors suit perfectly the wooden furniture. Another thing I love about them is, that depends on the flowers and deco pieces, vases can have different “looks”, depends on your mood. And not to forget the touch of my beloved Scandinavian style they bring into your space.
I hope you enjoyed my first interior post. Wish you a great rest of the week!

3_klein 1_1_klein
4_klein
Shop similar styles:
Follow on Bloglovin
Feel free to follow me on:
Instagram // Bloglovin // Facebook // Pinterest // Lookbook
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. love it!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Scandanavian household too :) Laid back, warm [wooden floors] and effortless vibes.

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! It looks like pineapple! haha, I'm also quite obsessed with anything Scandi and Nordic!
    Hope you're having a great midweek so far!

    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to more interior posts because i love this one! we just purchased a house where i and my boyfriend will hopefully be living in when we get married and i'm all over instagram and pinterest for decor ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it looks so nice! I want something similar for myself now:) Have a nice day!

    Eva
    The Rococo Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inspiring! These vases are gorgeous! I hope you will share more of your decorating ideas

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot, dear :D

    I really love and appreciate this kind of decoration posts!!!

    NEW REVIEW POST | October Favorites
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die Vasen sind ja toll, so außergewöhnlich!!! <3 Und mit hübschen frischen Blumen kann man mich sowieso immer begeistern, das muss einfach in jeder Wohnung sein!!!

    xx, Vanessa
    PIECESOFMARIPOSA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous new additions to your beautiful interior!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks very nice! I love the shape and can't wait for more interior design posts :)

    helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so beautiful! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last photo is gorgeous! I love the look of these vases, I've never seen anything like them before! Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful flower and decoration! Fresh flowers are must in every girl's home :) Kisses from England xx

    www.kayilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a beautiful flowering pineapple. Novel and elegant- I love it!

    http://aglossythought.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these pieces are insane! I love them so much, thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. agree with you , love Scandinavian design and of course also pretty things x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pics! Very curious if you like my blog too. Would mean the world if you could check it out!
    www.radishtowear.com hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really good photos :) And I like the story too <3

    I will be happy if you manage some time to visit my blog too:
    http://coccinellitta.com

    Love,
    Coccinellitta

    ReplyDelete

© The Day Dreamings. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig